Ask yourself these questions to see if you may suffer from low Testosterone. NovaGenix Hormone Therapy can help.
1. Do you have a decrease in sex drive?
2. Do you have a lack of energy during the day?
3. Do you have decreased strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you noticed a decrease in your enjoyment of life?
5. Is there sagging or wrinkles on your face?
6. Have you lost muscle definition and tone?
7. Is there excess fat on your stomach and chest?
8. Are you lacking in self-confidence?
9. Do you wish you had more sexual stamina?
10. Have you experienced hot flashes or sweating over the past year?
11. Do you have difficulty achieving and maintaining erections?
12. Do you have a lower semen volume?
Endogenous androgens are responsible for normal growth and development of the male sex organs and for maintenance of secondary sex characteristics. These effects include growth and maturation of the prostate , seminal vesicles , penis , and scrotum ; development of male hair distribution, such as beard , pubic, chest, and axillary hair; laryngeal enlargement, vocal cord thickening, and alterations in body musculature and fat distribution. Drugs in this class also cause retention of nitrogen , sodium, potassium , and phosphorous, and decreased urinary excretion of calcium. Androgens have been reported to increase protein anabolism and decrease protein catabolism . Nitrogen balance is improved only when there is sufficient intake of calories and protein.
Having a kettlebell is essentially halfway to having all the exercise equipment you need. From swings to deadlifts, presses, cleans, snatches and goblet squats, grabbing a kettlebell can help you unlock a near-limitless amount of full-body exercises that can string together a monster HIIT workout. If you plan to purchase just one, our advice is to chose a weight according to an exercise that you might find more challenging. You want a KB that's heavy enough to tax you with moves your efficient with but light enough that you can still move it without compromising your form.
$ for a 17-pounder at